Saturday, October 22, 2011

Crafty Us;)

Painting pumpkins with his new friend, Alex that lives right around the corner from us:):):)  Look at that face!


Half way through,"Let's go playyyyyyyyyyyyyyy!"  Off the boys went and mommies took over for ya guys.  It was a lot of fun and no mushy pumpkin guts to deal with this year.  Don't get me wrong I love pumpkin carving,but with 3 yr old's this was much nicer;)




Ayden and I made this yesterday in no time at all.  He can't get enough of it and it was free crafting!  You can get the whole scene here with the trick or treater's and all.    Love the freebies that are so darn cute-don't you?!




4 comments:

craftytammie said...

we painted pumpkins last year too! so much more kid-friendly! this year, they did something different at school and used foam sticker faces - the kids loved that too!

Mama Spark said...

Love Halloween crafts!

Emma Thomsen said...

Great pumpkins, I love the box idea - the kids would love that too. Although they might fight over who was doing what, I have 3 little monkeys. Thanks for dropping by my Blog, I would love a super huge pouff! I don't know how much Ingrid sells them for, but the kits go for £56 - seems a little steep to me (pass the giant needles and old blankets! ;)

Shelley said...

Those pumpkins are adorable! Thanks for dropping by and your sweet comment! :)