Sunday, January 1, 2012

Champagne is in the Room

2011 stitches by peachga11
2011 stitches, a photo by peachga11 on Flickr.
Lots of quilting,wallet making,loom knitting, pj making and everything else in between for this past year!


16 quilts completed

3 commissions *another one starting soon*

5 sales in the shop *maybe more in 2012 fingers crossed*

sewed some potholders

sewed some wallets

a few gifts for friends

learned how to loom knit and love watching TV cuddled with Ayden while creating something from yarn *made a couple hats,2 scarves and I am currently working on a shrug for myself*

did some hand quilting and hand embroidery

made some PJs and a belt for Ayden  toward the end of the year

*at last*...I made the tree skirt of my dreams

participated in the Pay It Forward event (you really need to try this out!)

took part in my first QAL

BEST of all opened an ETSY shop!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

There may be something I am missing, but I think that sums 2011 up quite well.  It makes me smile wide to know I accomplished all of this in ***1 yr.***  

2012 leaves open many wonderful options;);)

My champagne glass is raised to all of you out there in the quilting world!!!


7 comments:

Rebecka said...

What a great list of complete projects and I like your photo collage. I hope you have a Great New Year!!

Teri Strange said...

Happy New Year!! My SWEET wonderful Daughter in Law!! You are so talented ~ Love you SO MUCH!! ♥

Terriaw said...

Yay, definite cause for celebration after looking at all the wonderful things you made and accomplished in 2011! Cheers! It's a cool feeling to be excited about all the possibilities and options, isn't it!

Miss Hillbilly said...

What a great show of accomplishments!

Anonymous said...

You look like you had a seriously good year!

Mama Spark said...

Sounds like a wonderful year, looking forward to what you do in 2012!!

Jessica said...

Great post! You got a lot done in 2011 :) everything looks great!