Friday, February 3, 2012

Not your averageTonka truck

I am going to blog here and now-------------lol!  Too much slacking lately!


This will be a dedicated post to the fun we had a few weekends ago at a MONSTER TRUCK JAM where I live here in Fayetteville, NC!




I totally forgot my camera and as a result I am going to rely on pics from the website that threw this awesome show.  I may BE becoming a monster truck guru. 

this guy would drive around in circles 4-5 times and it was so loud,but so cool!


 Something about the revving engines and the huge trucks crushing things or something like that:)

Ayden loved every minute of it!

My kind of truck logo!!!


A small disaster,but thankfully the driver was unharmed and they even flipped the whole truck back on its tires with a forklift and the driver inside!

3 hours of  wild,crazy FUN!!!!!!!!!!!!!



That is what I have been up to.

So no I am not just a quilter fanatic anymore! hehehehehe



No comments: