Thursday, April 22, 2010

Ticker Tape Quilt Finished and in its Glory

This one took me approximtely 2 months and it turned out great.  The binding was slipstitched to the back which is a new stitch I learned today(so easy!).  It looks so much better than machine stitch to me!  This is the vibrant backing I used that has been sitting in my stash for the last year waiting for the perfect use:)

Ta...da!  Here's the front with all its scrappy craziness rolled into one.  Not all the squares came out straight either so that adds to the "crazy" approach.


Andi said...

Beautiful! I love all the "crazy" scrappy squares!

Stephany said...

i love how eccentric this is! :)