Friday, November 19, 2010

the BEST reason to quilt

My MIL, Teri with her newly gifted quilt!!!!

CAN YOU TELL SHE LIKES BLUE WITH THAT COUCH SITTING THERE?! :)


My first gifted quilt is out of the way now and it feels real good!!  Definitely motivation to finish the next;)

Yeay for the first chance to create a coin quilt *squeal* and there is a definite smile across my face with the way the lime green, pink and orange are coordinating so well together;)  I have the Kona orange and chartreuse green to go ahead with the sashing and border, but I haven't made time for it lately to be honest.   There have been other things which have taken all my time, but that is alright.  I will get to you soon sherbet top----soon!  For now I get to stare at these pops of color on my design wall--not a bad trade off;)

Happy Friday folks!

Also please go check out Retro Mummy for a very pretty giveaway.

Take care,

Sara

1 comment:

Stephany said...

it is absolutely TOPS! :) LOVE IT LOVE IT LOVE IT! Can't wait to see it finished!