Tuesday, November 2, 2010

Welcoming Fall!

Oh the weather is getting cooler outside and cookies are baking in the oven and scents of apples brewing in a pot with cinnamon are amongst us all now.  Sipping warm apple cider makes me feel all wonderful inside and comforted by the season of fall in the air! 

To celebrate, here is my finished pumpkin wall hanging gracing its presence on my front door entrance.

my hand stitching is getting better and my pace is moving on up:)


crinkly and soft, ahhhhhhh!

Brown, yellow, orange and green floss were used throughout

enjoying the scrappy binding more and more each time

Happy Fall Everyone,

Sara

3 comments:

Stephany said...

Make sure you share that apple cider and such..... :)

Terriaw said...

what a fun project! Love the handstitching, especially the different colored threads.

Rebecka said...

Your wallhanging turned out great! In perfect time for the season. I love apple cider in the cooler months also, followed by hot chocolate and marshmallows. :)