Wednesday, August 3, 2011

Calming Seas

Measures 36x42
Thinking the DS dots in the sashing and the binding made this one pop!
I am crushing on the Bella Solid Green in here though,a grande shade to me.
Really enjoyed hand quilting this one with the Presencia,love the crinkly look (before the wash)
My stitches are improving;)


more life was added with some circles across the 2 DS prints
Will be in my:
ETSY SHOP

(later today!)
My giveaway is still going strong folks!!!!  Come check it out and sign UP;)

4 comments:

Terriaw said...

I'm always a sucker for any shades of the sea, so I love these greens and blues you put together. Lovely quilt!

Sarah Craig said...

That's a beautiful quilt, Sara! You did a great job....

WoolenSails said...

Beautiful shades, love the ocean and want to make some art pieces to go with my mermaid theme.

Debbie

Jessica said...

This is so pretty! You stitching is great too! :) congrats on a fantastic finish.