Sunday, January 16, 2011

Imagine this!

A hoop

                      some fabric

                                                                      DMC thread


And some creativity went a long way in making this Christmas themed kitchen towel:)



That was for my friend Stephany:):):):)

AND.....

Then there was my gorgeous embroidered piece I received in return from her!!!

I must have done some really good sucking up for this one!!!!  My favorite flower, the peony, with my favorite thing to do in words (sewing mends the soul it reads) from my BFF!!!  Her stitches are just perfect in every way-- how original here folks!  The bird represents her love of all things birds:)  It's hanging above my sewing machine table proudly, just as Steph would have it---HONEST!!

IT JUST DOESN'T GET ANY BETTER THAN THIS RIGHT HERE:p


Good night ya'll,

Sara

2 comments:

Terriaw said...

Very adorable! I love those little scenes you stitched onto the towel. That one would be hard to giveaway, but I also love what you received.

Rebecka said...

Your snow scene is so cute! That is one happy snowman. The trees a beautiful!