Tuesday, January 11, 2011

R is for...

Steph you are awesome!!!  My "personal" photographer took these pics for me the other day.  As you know, I am without a camera so she really stepped up to the plate to help me out.  That's what BF's are for right?!  P.S. this BF is also Reagan's mommy:)

Soon I will be moving 4 hours away---I wonder if I can package her up--Steph that is and bring her to NC with me :P  Road trips to come!!

"Rainbow Sherbet" turned out beautifully, if I do say so myself!  The colors are so pretty and truly feminine.  Polka dot bindings are becoming my new "go to" for binding dilemmas--lol!

As you know already, Reagan is the recipient of this quilt---are you ready to share girlie??  He, he, he...


EEEKKK!!  I am crazy IN love with this quilt and wanted everyone to know so.  Jan. 16th, the B-day celebration day, will be the day I have to part with Rainbow Sherbet.  You will always be one of my fave's!!



Didn't want to OVER load anyone with too many delicious eye candy pics.  More pics to come of more projects and fabric that I adore;)

Smiles,

Sara

4 comments:

Stephany said...

:) smile, smile, smile. :) I love when I have an appreciative receiver of my photographs! What a lovely sweet post to go with them too! I sure will miss you lady, so you better plan on me coming up to see you often or you driving down to see me :)You did a great job on this quilt and it is so sweet you decided to give it to R for her 5th b-day! She will feel so special! :) You are quite possibly the greatest friend a girl could hope for :)

Terriaw said...

That would be hard to be without a camera! especially when you have such a fabulous finished quilt to show off!

Wait, did you say you're moving? I must have missed that news. To NC? any details you can share?

Kim said...

That is such a beautiful quilt! I love the colors!

Lynne (Lily's Quilts) said...

Oh this is gorgeous, I love the bright happy colours - right up my street!