Monday, September 13, 2010

A couple teasers

First off my new quilting friend, Kelly and I got together today for show and tell and a little sewing between the gabbing going on and chasing Ayden around whenever he was doing something he wasn't supposed to be doing!!

She introduced me to basting with quilt basting spray---and OMgoodness why haven't I been using this already????  This stuff is MARVELOUSLY EASY and sticks sewwww well!!!  Love you Kelly!

Secondly, I just went over to Badlands Quilts and saw that Karen is having a wonderful giveaway of Anna Marie Horner, Neptune and Fresh Cottons fabric:)  Anna Marie Horner is one of my FAVES!!   Yes!  Pick me please.

So what was  I  sewing today you ask?  Finally I am checking off my list the grocery bag dispenser over at Moda Bake Shop--- well it will be completely done probably tomorrow.  I am loving the simplicity and the chance to improve my machine quilting skills some more;)

Ta,Ta for now,

Sara

No comments: