Terri and I did a pattern swap recently and it worked out really well for each of us-thanks again Terri!!!
I used some scraps from the stash and the light blue was from a sheet. The fiberfill was plentiful for this caddy--took lots and lots to make it plump, probably could have used a tad more;) Hand stitching was easy too especially since I could sit with Ayden this morning to finish up the bottom of it. I added some cardboard to the bottom to make it stiffer as well.
The pattern was very user friendly and it went together in about 5 hrs. which is good for me;) Things always take longer due to my little guy and LIFE as I always say:)
Sidenote: the cardboard was actually left over from the pressing part of this tute so that worked to my advantage very well.
Every time I take a look at this pincushion it makes me smile BIG:):):):):):)