Sunday, August 15, 2010

About time...




THIS IS IT!!!  So happy to have it finished and have it in my dad's hands finally:)

The flying geese were very fun and easy peasy.  I am going to incorporate those into another quilt top very soon for a Christmas gift for an unmentioned party.  My star blocks were a challenge as I mentioned in an earlier post, but this was my FIRST time attempting them.  Therefore, they didn't come out nearly as well as I would have liked, but you have to start somewhere:)  I said never again, but maybe a potholder or two will give me the practice I need with those tricky buggers.  All that matters is that it was made with a lot of love for a VERY special person, my daddy. Enjoy dad;)

1 comment:

Terriaw said...

WOW! This is so gorgeous! What a lucky dad to have this quilt from you. It looks amazing. Love that label too!