Friday, May 20, 2011

Seeing Orange

This is the second gift that I am working on for my Pay It Forward friends:)  I am really enjoying this windmill--maybe I will do a whole quilt of them.

 Fabric: Sugar Pop and  Kona Ash LOVE it!


My "Secret" friend likes orange and so this one is for her--hope she smiles when she sees it:):)  

made the border from Kona orange and Modern Affair--POppin' that color out all over;)

I added the border and this beauty has been stacked and almost completely quilted with lots of Gutermann New Leaf thread
I cannot wait for ya'll to see it in its crinkly stage--the happiest of all of course!

So she could use this lovely quilt as a wall hanging or maybe set in the middle of her table with some pretty flowers in a vase:)  Just sayin' that's what I would do;) he,he

Linked up my latest sewing to Sarah's over @ Confession's of a Fabric Addict!

Enjoy the weekend before Giveaway Day--> get that mouse ready and typing fingers revved up for some blog hopping-he,he!!

Sara


4 comments:

Sue Daurio said...

wow, I need to think again about orange. I just love the orange with the fabric you have. Very nice!!

BunkHouseQuilts said...

Love that orange and green. Looks just like spring~!

Kristen said...

Both look beautiful! I love the not so subtle orange too! Does it belong to a larger quilt? :)

Sarah Craig said...

Oooh, very pretty!! Whoop whoop!!