Monday, May 6, 2013

Playing Favorites

 Mommy, quilter...........................what else?

I love to open my eyes to an array of heart fulfilling tasks.

 Cooking a crock pot meal for a friend at MOPS that just had a baby.  This one happened to be a pot roast with some carrots and potatoes and all the good seasonings to go along with it.

Eating fresh green salads with creative toppings such as dates, and almonds.  Be healthy conscience.

Dwelling on the flowers I have planted.  Remember again and again that I may not be an expert gardener,but nature can help do its part;)

Slowing down and realizing nature is the real, honest to goodness beauty.  Not just fabric and quilts.


I sure like to dwell on this handsome man  quite a bit tooMy Robin Hood that is:)

Fills my heart.

Sara






2 comments:

Terriaw said...

I love having crock pot meals. How nice to deliver one to a friend and new mom. Love seeing your flowers too!

✾Jamie Lee Cooley✾ said...

What a wonderful post and gentle reminder to slow down and be thankful for our many blessings. Your flowers look beautiful. We've lived here about 10 years and I can finally say our yard is nearly "perfect.". I wasn't much of a gardener at first but through trial and error our yard is in bloom one way or not her from April to October. I love watching it change from week to week.