Tuesday, October 12, 2010

Dreamin' On No More

Well I am finally able to drool over the Dream On fabric line in person:P  Now I just need a project to use these beauties up!!  Oranges,pinks,,yellows, greens are so appealing and so vintage:) 

While I was at one of my new favorite quilt shops I also found some of this pretty lime green fabric to go with my sherbet quilt top that I will be starting soon.  I do know that it is going to be a stacked coin quilt from the Fons and Porter magazine a couple months ago.

Just think the lady at the store said they didn't carry this line--I did a little exploring and found it by accident!  What a great day for me:)

See you soon,

Sara

2 comments:

Charlene S said...

A little exploring always pays off!

Stephany said...

and of course this quilt will be for me right? :0