Sunday, January 9, 2011

Diving into a pattern;)

Working on a weekender bag by StudioCherie for Simplicity and enjoying myself so far:)  I have all the 6 pattern pieces cut out and all that is left to cut is the main fabric.  I am using Amy Butler's Daisy Chain in dark blue and turquoise for the main part of the bag and then a calico print called Journey for the handles.  I even get to do a little quilting on it as well:)

Time for a break outside with my little one, Ayden.  He turned 3 two weeks ago.  Yikes!

While we are away to play, go check out Sarah over at Confessions of a Fabric Addict for a special beauty to win!!  Congratulate her on her 1 year mark while you are there!!!

Happy Sunday Sitches,

Sara

3 comments:

Sarah Craig said...

Your son and my granddaughter are very nearly the same age - she turned 3 the middle of December. They're so much fun at this age, aren't they? Thanks for posting about my giveaway!!

Dot said...

Hi there! Just wanted you to know I have all three of my Pay it Forward people in place--got my last one yesterday morning at church. This is such a great idea you've had...hope it keeps on blessing and blessing and blessing!

Anonymous said...

Can't wait to see your finished bag!
Have fun playing!!!