Wednesday, January 19, 2011

WORDless Wednesday??? Nevaaaa!!!!

EEEEKKKKK!!!!!!  Squealing with absolute delight here FOLKS!

This wallet has Tula Pink written all over it and then a little extra fabrics here and there of which I cannot remember what they are;)

I adored the tute for this one and then took it upon myself to help a friend make one for herself as well----that's what friends are for as I like to say *wink,wink*!  Very easy peasie.  Snap was a little tricky, but hey when you have a cheapie snap press that only adds to the problem.  It will do though:)

Sidenote: I am  thinking of Scotch guarding the outside and probably inside as well.  What do you think?

Simply cannot have a WORDless Wed.---he,he,he,.........

Happy Wednesday to ya'll,

Sara

5 comments:

Terriaw said...

Cool! I love it! Perfect use of such gorgeous fabric. This looks like a fun project to make - well done!

Teri Strange said...

I LOVE it!! I still LOVE mine too!! It has lasted WELL! How's the new machine doing? Hope you're enjoying it!! Love you BUNCHES!! ♥

Unknown said...

I love it!!! It looks wonderful!! I need to make myself one of these. Thanks for sharing the link!! Huge Ariane

Rebecka said...

Thanks for sharing. I really need to make a new wallet. Beautiful fabric.

Sandra said...

Cute! Cute! Cute! Love the fabrics you chose...and your playlist...some of my favorites:)

Thanks for the link to the tutorial.