Monday, April 11, 2011

Pay It Forward and then SOME!

Andi from Laundry on the Line sent me this beauty with the most wonderful fabric!  She read my blog and noted that I love peonies.  Away she went creating the perfect match in style for ME:)  The cashier at my local grocery store hit it on the head when she said "That purse is screaming happy!"  

Look at that crocheted flower!!  Ahhhh.............and such soft yarn.  Perfect Andi!

 I am in peony happiness:P  Thank you Andi!!!


Now I need a kick in the butt to get my Pay it Forward gifts on their way.  Just as soon as I get this quick quilt for my son finished;)  I will post pics soon.


Enjoy your week,


Sara
 

4 comments:

Andi said...

I'm so glad you love it! :)

Sarah Craig said...

That is a beautiful purse - lucky you!!

Terriaw said...

cute little bag!

Stephany said...

that fabric looks familiar....lol Lucky you!!!! That is a CUTE bag!